[logon] changing the default version of the ERG in the LOGON tree

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Fri Nov 7 17:59:03 CET 2014

colleagues,

> to make this emerging release candidate available for broader use
> early, we propose to switch over the default version of the ERG in the
> LOGON tree (in ‘lingo/erg/’) to 1214 [...]

just to announce that we made that switch yesterday, i.e. once you
‘svn up’ your LOGON tree, the ERG version inside ‘lingo/erg/’ should
become the near-final 1214 release.  dan and i believe we have landed
on the final WSJ parse selection model and treebanks, and are now
turning to updating the WeScience and Redwoods parse selection models
and remaining non-WSJ treebanks.  1214 is indeed approaching fast :-).

best, oe