[logon] Error when using LKB/Logon on Fedora 20 64-Bit

Tuấn Anh Lê tuananh.ke at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:13:32 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I'm using LKB/Logon on Fedora 20. I have followed the instructions on
Delph-in and it worked on my 32-bit Fedora 20 on my personal computer.
http://moin.delph-in.net/LogonInstallation

However, I need to run ACE and it doesn't work on 32bit systems so I have
to migrated to another machine with Fedora 64 bit. The tutorial doesn't
work any more. I have tried to setup additional 32bit packages as suggested
for Ubuntu but it doesn't work either.
http://moin.delph-in.net/LogonUbuntu

I can start LKB & TSDB++ but every time I load a grammar, this error show
up on Emacs

Error: Received signal number 11 (Segmentation fault)
  [condition type: SYNCHRONOUS-OPERATING-SYSTEM-SIGNAL]

This is the information about the system I'm using:
Linux localhost.localdomain 3.16.2-200.fc20.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Sep 8
11:54:45 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Is there anyone here encountered this problem before?

Sincerely,
--
Tuan Anh, Le