[logon] Logon Online Demonstrator

Nargiza Sarkulova ns554 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 20 19:26:04 CEST 2013

Dear Stephan,

thank you for your answer and for pointing me in the right direction.
It was very helpful. I added cpu definitions to tsdbrc  and now I am able
to parse and generate with my little grammar.
Then I tried to follow instructions on this page:
http://moin.delph-in.net/MtSetup
Both of my grammars are very small and I think I don't need any transfer
rules.  I created them using Matrix customization page. Anyway, I couldn't
find any documentation how to create transfer grammars. I found this page -
http://moin.delph-in.net/RmrsVpm that describes separate rules but not how
to create a whole grammar.
If you could me tell me more about it I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Nargiza