[logon] finally: burn-in tests for the LOGON release

Eric Nichols eric-n at is.naist.jp
Sun Aug 30 19:13:38 CEST 2009

Greetings,

I have tested jaen batch successfully with the following command:

$ LOGONROOT/batch --binary --jaen --ascii

The logs and fans are here, but they were created in $HOME, not
$HOME/log as batch advertised.

http://cl.naist.jp/~eric-n/data/logon-jaen-batch.tgz

Also, I noticed that lui seems to run even under batch mode. I counted
a total of 3 lui processes.
I checked my environment, and $LUI is unset. The only way to stop lui
from running seems to be to
delete the binary. :-{ Can anyone else confirm lui running in batch mode?

Eric