[logon] [peter.adolphs at dfki.de: stable leaf type order]

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Sat Jul 11 09:28:38 CEST 2009

dear all,

originally, i believe, i had proposed this past week as the code freeze
deadline for the LOGON Barcelona release.  for various reasons, we are
running a little behind schedule.

i checked in a number of revisions yesterday and today: new binaries of
PET (see the message below for details), some changes submitted by eric
and berthold, the latest revisions from the LKB `trunk', minor updates
to the ERG (tokenization and chart mapping), and fresh LOGON binaries.

i would encourage everyone to `make update' their LOGON tree and start
testing using the emerging release candidate.  francis and eric are now
finalizing JaCY and JaEn, and dan and i still plan a few small changes
to the ERG.  other than that, i am not aware of pending revisions that
should be included in this release?

my proposal is to finally freeze the repository for burn-in testing on
tuesday this coming week (14-jul).  please let me know if you had plans
to commit further updates for this release.

                                                      all best  -  oe

+++ Universitetet i Oslo (IFI); Boks 1080 Blindern; 0316 Oslo; (+47) 2284 0125
+++     CSLI Stanford; Ventura Hall; Stanford, CA 94305; (+1 650) 723 0515
+++       --- oe at ifi.uio.no; oe at csli.stanford.edu; stephan at oepen.net ---

[--- start of forwarded message ---]