[logon] preparing for another LOGON snapshot: Barcelona

Dan Flickinger danf at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 6 18:07:48 CEST 2009

Hi Berthold -

My mistake, sorry.  In reviewing the MRS test suite recently with my linguist colleagues, I became convinced that the ERG analysis of sentential subjects was too unconstrained, and that this item 55 was awkward at best.  So I replaced the adjective 'old' with 'obvious' in that sentence, so it's much more natural-sounding, but had forgotten to check in (and announce) that change.  I have now checked in the change, and will announce it as well.  So if you update the logon tree now, you'll get the corrected profile.

  Dan