[logon] updated logon; strange behavior with ?pet

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Fri Jun 12 06:16:34 CEST 2009

Thanks, Dan.  I do have a semi.vpm file, but I am not currently
profiles, I do indeed see an event as the index.  This was probably
over determined, though, since I don't think I've ever seen this
problem with the LKB.

It does seem like this is related to Francis's bug report.  Perhaps
that was fixed?

Emily